If unfortunately you want to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product.
- If you cancel your order after shipment and before delivery, we will deduct 5% of the purchase price and refund the balance amount only after receipt of the product at our end.
Should you change your mind after receiving the shipment, you can place a request to exchange it for another product within 7 days of the receipt. All extra courier charges will have to be borne by you.
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 7 to 10 working days from the date of cancellation of order.
In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to the concerned manufacturer. Let us know and we’ll help you regarding the same.
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please feel free to call us on 9820393127 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost.
Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact, when you send us the product back. That apart, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
- Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, kit materials, assembling instructions and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery
- Any product without a valid, readable, untampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered or otherwise unreadable serial number
- Any product from which the UPC (Universal Product Code) has been removed from its original packaging