At Supersonic Aero Modelers, we conduct workshops in Aero Modeling, a unique and creative hobby which can be pursued for a lifetime by children as well as adults. It is an interesting activity which includes learning to build aeroplane models from various materials and is perfect for spending your leisure time in a creative way. It provides an opportunity for children to improve their knowledge of Maths and Science and develops their motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
How does the child benefit from our program? What are the Learning Outcomes?
- Introduction to Basics of Electronics & Aeronautics
- Learns to work in a team
- Learns to work with basic hand tools, materials and accessories
- Learns to work with plans and create 3D models from plan diagrams
- Learns to overcome obstacles and finds ways to solve a problem
- Aero Modeling activity enhances multiple skills and intelligence in children
- It helps parents and teachers to identify and develop skills and attitudes of children
- It also helps parents and teachers to identify children’s strengths and weaknesses
- Building models helps enhance motor co-ordination skills in children
- Practical application of Math, enables learning and understanding Science differently
- Learning about Force, Energy and Law of Motion, besides sharpening of Logic and Math skills
- Exciting, fun-filled activity that de-stresses children
- Developing a great and lifetime hobby
To add an extra dimension to learning
Life is not about discovering our talent. It is about pushing our talent to its limit and discovering our genius!
We conduct the following workshops for children from age 6 onwards.
1) Paper planes
2) 3D models from foam material
3) 3D models from packing materials like sun pac and sun board and
4) Flying models from Balsa wood in the below categories:
b) Rubberband and Propeller or Powered Models
We organise workshops for:
- Corporate clients
- Private groups
- Birthday parties
Our DIY kits, complete with instructions and materials, are available for a variety of models. Ready kits are also available for children of all age groups for the items mentioned below:
1. Polystyrene Gliders
2. Shooting Star
3. Glow in the dark Propeller
4. Rocker Balloons
5. Launching Foam Gliders with catapult
6. Mini Star Gliders
7. DIY (Do-it-yourself) kits for:
a) Paper planes
b) 3D Static Models from different materials e.g. foam, cardboard, etc.
c) Flying Models for e.g. rubber powered Balsa wood models, Balsa wood gliders.
All our kits are ideal for making at home and are perfect gifting options!